Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3D-Move Analysis software Ver. 2.1 Released in June 2013.
To get email notification for new topics and newsletter, select "Start watching forum" under the "3D-Move Discussion" and "Newsletter" forums.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Make our 3D-MOVE better and better.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Make our 3D-MOVE better and better. Empty Make our 3D-MOVE better and better. Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:44 am

ChengZhu

Smile Hello, every friend, I am new here, and this software is a good tool to analysis the response of the pavement with different loading condition、pavement structure、case study. This discussion forum gives us a good platform to exchange our ideas. I am looking forward to the next improved version. And some of you are the experts in modeling pavement and software design. Please you give some advice to improve the current 3D-MOVE and make it perfect, thanks. From the study with 3D- MOVE, I give two suggestions:
1、In every analysis, we can get the stress and strain values, but we don’t know the level of them, if the output can has a comparison with the ultimate stress and strain of the material, it will be much better.
2、The real existing pavement is under complicate loading, and different climate condition, if 3D-MOVE add some modules about the loading combination and fatigue analysis, it will be more excellent, but all these improvements need a lot of effort.
If you have some ideas to make our 3D-MOVE better and better, please you write it below, and it is meaningful.

2Make our 3D-MOVE better and better. Empty Re: Make our 3D-MOVE better and better. Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 am

phucnq

Hello ChengZhu

That is a good idea. I would like the library of material is integrated into 3D-Move.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum